Krasota Health and Beauty
Cryotherapy is safe and effective procedure to remove benign skin lesions by direct delivery of nitrous oxide (N2O). Liquefied nitrous oxide destroys tissue by freezing the inter -cellular fluid which forms ice shards and crystals that rapture the cell membrane, destroying the cell. The penetration rate of freezing with Cryo is approximately 1mm per 5 sec, with maximum freezing depth of 3-6 mm. The duration of the treatment time will depend on the surface area and the thickness of the tissue being treated. You may experience little stinging sensation for a few minutes after treatment. Occasionally a blister might form and lasts for a few hours. A follow up visit recommended in 2-4 weeks.
- Sun Spot (actinic solar keratosis)
- Freckles, lentigines & age spots (ephelides)
- Moles (nevi)
- Warts (including generalised, flat, filiform, genital, plastar’s & mosaic)
- Cherry angiomas (campbell de morgan spot, sneile angioma)
- Skin tags & unwanted skin lesions