Krasota Health and Beauty
Laser Hair Removal
Laser Hair Removal with Sharp Light DPC
Laser hair removal is a medical procedure that uses a concentrated beam of light (laser) to remove unwanted hair.
Dynamic Pulse Control (DPC) is powerful light-based technology that effectively targets the hair follicle without harming any other parts of the skin.
The hair reduction is achieved when the energy is transformed to heat in the active growth follicles, coagulating the follicle and limiting re-growth.
- Permanent results are achieved.
- Treatments are non-invasive, reliable and relatively painless
- Tec-cooling / Peltier saphire / Cools -8
- Two weeks following the first treatment you begin to see results and significantly less hair will grow back
- The typical regimen is 6-10 treatment sessions, spaced 4-12 weeks apart.
- The treatment leaves you with zero downtime so you can get them done between your errands.