Krasota Health and Beauty
Microdermabrasion is non-surgical minimally invasive skin procedure . It is a mechanical way to exfoliate the stratum corneum by using diamond tip , allowing newer and healthier skin to present itself.
There is little to no downtime after microdermabrasion. You should be able to resume your daily activities immediately.
Areas to be treated: Face, neck, chest, back, and hands.
The microdermabrasion treatment takes 15 to 30 minutes, depending on which areas are being treated.
Treatment sessions: A series of 3-4, and up to 6 sessions, 2-4 weeks apart is recommended.
- Sun damage
- Uneven skin tone
- Uneven skin texture
- Age spots
- Hyperpigmentation and melasma
- Fine lines
- Acne scarring
Creating Unique treatment
Benefits of combining Microdermabrasion with Ultrasound
- Deep cleansing
- Better penetration of products
- Vibrating massageof surrounding tissue increases oxygen to the cells and aids in the removal of waste
- Increase metabolic rate
- Stimulate blood flow
Benefits of combining Microdermabrasion with Lymphatic drainage/massage
- Accelerate the flow of lymphatic fluid in the lymph ducts to the lymph nodes, therefore toxines filtered and eliminated
Benefits of combining Microdermabrasion with chemical peels
- Choice of Light/ superficsial peels
- Improves and enhances skin’s tone and texture
- Removes remaining debr
Benefits of combining Microdermabrasion with LED
- Activates metabolism to improve the result of microdermabrasion
- Stimulate energy-producing mitochondria to enhance skin damage healing, decreases
Benefits of combining Microdermabrasion with IPL
- Microdermabrasion stimulates and improves the skin between IPL sessions
- It removes dry or dead cells fter IPL treatments
- Microdermabrasion should be done 7-10 days after IPL treatment