Krasota Health and Beauty
Questionnaire to collect information to understand your primary concern’s , needs. Explanation of treatment.
Cleansing and Analysis of the skin
To determine skin type and skin condition
Helps to remove dead skin cells fro the surface (Mechanical or Chemical exfoliation)
Steam with extraction
- Steam to soften dead skin cells, blackheads and whiteheads, deposits of grease to be extracted, relaxing
- Steam eliminates toxins, enhance cell metabolism and increase blood flow
- Extraction procedure to remove oil, debris from the follicle
Massage of face (if no contraindications)
- Relieves tension in face and shoulders
- Cleanse skin from imprurites
- Slough off dead cells
- Increase blood flow
- Improves skin tone
- Enhance product absorption
- Improves metabolism by increasing oxygen to the tissue
- Balance sebum
Lymphatic Drainage Massage – a procedure that acts directly on the lymph nodes and allows to accelerate the movement of fluid in the body. Rapid lymphatic drainage relieves swelling, promotes tissue regeneration and release from toxins, and also helps to remove excess fluid.
- Helps to give long term benefits
- Depends on ingredients, mask can clear blemishes, hydrate, nourish, calm, rejuvenate, tighten, brighten and improves appearance of the skin and refine the pores
Toner, serums, moisturizer, and sunscreen.
The facial scrubber produces high-frequency vibration to
clean facial acne, comedones, blackhead, spot and dead
skin, improves penetration of toner, serum deep into the layer, optimizing, moisturizing elastic skin, reduces wrinkles, tightened pores and improves skin metabolism. An ultrasonic facial uses cavitation to remove dead skin cells and debris quickly and safely.
Light Emitting Diodes . LED light therapy is a popular noninvasive skin treatment Red wavelength 640NM deep into skin 1-6mm, blue 423NM deep into skin 1mm, green 532NM deep into skin 0.5-2mm, yellow 83NM deep into skin 1-2mm. Different light colour and precise skin penetration depth promote growth of collagen, whiten and brighten skin, reduce fine lines or wrinkles, shrinking pores, tighten the skin, treat acne ,reduce inflammation, promote anti-aging effects and improving skin colour. Skin becomes more smooth and elastic.
High frequency and galvanic machine .It is a well-known rejuvenatingtreatment. It accelerates blood circulation, promotes cell and collagenregeneration, encourages lymphatic drainage, and exfoliation of dead skin cellsIt’s been proven to stimulate cell renewal and improve skin care productpenetration and absorption by gently warming and oxygenating the tissues ofthe skin.
Microdermabrasion is non-surgical minimally invasive skin procedure . It is a mechanical way to exfoliate the stratum corneum by using diamond tip , allowing newer and healthier skin to present itself.
There is little to no downtime after microdermabrasion. You should be able to resume your daily activities immediately.
Areas to be treated: Face, neck, chest, back, and hands.
The microdermabrasion treatment takes 15 to 30 minutes, depending on which areas are being treated.
Treatment sessions: A series of 3-4, and up to 6 sessions, 2-4 weeks apart is recommended.
- Sun damage
- Uneven skin tone
- Uneven skin texture
- Age spots
- Hyperpigmentation and melasma
- Fine lines
- Acne scarring
Creating Unique treatment
Benefits of combining Microdermabrasion with Ultrasound
- Deep cleansing
- Better penetration of products
- Vibrating massageof surrounding tissue increases oxygen to the cells and aids in the removal of waste
- Increase metabolic rate
- Stimulate blood flow
Benefits of combining Microdermabrasion with Lymphatic drainage/massage
- Accelerate the flow of lymphatic fluid in the lymph ducts to the lymph nodes, therefore toxines filtered and eliminated
Benefits of combining Microdermabrasion with chemical peels
- Choice of Light/ superficsial peels
- Improves and enhances skin’s tone and texture
- Removes remaining debr
Benefits of combining Microdermabrasion with LED
- Activates metabolism to improve the result of microdermabrasion
- Stimulate energy-producing mitochondria to enhance skin damage healing, decreases
Benefits of combining Microdermabrasion with IPL
- Microdermabrasion stimulates and improves the skin between IPL sessions
- It removes dry or dead cells fter IPL treatments
- Microdermabrasion should be done 7-10 days after IPL treatment
Microneedling is a method to treat different skin conditions. The technique involves using multiple tiny, sterile needles to puncture the skin and cause physical trauma.
Microneedling increases the production of collagen and other healing factors by causing trauma to the skin.
Collagen is an essential protein that helps keep the skin looking youthful, with a firm, smooth, and stretchy texture.
Aging causes the decline of collagen in the skin, contributing to wrinkles and other signs of aging.
Skin can also lose collagen due to injuries, such as acne scarring, stretch marks, or other scars.
Most people need 4-6 treatments to see a difference
Microneedling mostly done on the face, but it can also done on other parts of the body, such as your stomach or thighs.
- Seborrheic keratosis
- Leg veins
- Aging (sun spots)
- Stretch marks
- Microneedling to be safe and effective, but there are still risks.
- The primary risk is skin irritation after the procedure.
- Discomfort at the site
- Flaking of the skin
Bleeding is an uncommon reaction to microneedling.
Cryotherapy is safe and effective procedure to remove benign skin lesions by direct delivery of nitrous oxide (N2O). Liquefied nitrous oxide destroys tissue by freezing the inter -cellular fluid which forms ice shards and crystals that rapture the cell membrane, destroying the cell. The penetration rate of freezing with Cryo is approximately 1mm per 5 sec, with maximum freezing depth of 3-6 mm. The duration of the treatment time will depend on the surface area and the thickness of the tissue being treated. You may experience little stinging sensation for a few minutes after treatment. Occasionally a blister might form and lasts for a few hours. A follow up visit recommended in 2-4 weeks.
- Sun Spot (actinic solar keratosis)
- Freckles, lentigines & age spots (ephelides)
- Moles (nevi)
- Warts (including generalised, flat, filiform, genital, plastar’s & mosaic)
- Cherry angiomas (campbell de morgan spot, sneile angioma)
- Skin tags & unwanted skin lesions
Laser Skin Rejuvenation
Photo- rejuvenation is a system for non-traumatic removal of skin surface layer in a treatment to induce Neocollagenesis in the dermis to reduce wrinkles and the improve the architecture of the dermal layers.
Following the removal of surface skin layer at a partic7ular depth , the body’s natural wound-healing response begins to regenerate the epidermis and the underlying wounded skin layers.
the new skin layer will be cytological and architecturally resemble a young and more normal, healthy skin.
- Neocollagenesis — Dermal regeneration
- Secondary wound-healing response
- Epidermal regeneration
- Thermal Damage — Lesion Clearance
Textural skin damage
- Fine lines
- Large pores
- Dull skin
Pigmentary skin Damage
- Solar Lentigo ( sun spots)
- Mottled pigmentation
- Rosacea, broken capillaries and spider veins
- After first treatment your skin will feel tighter and smoother. For better results, it is recommended to undergo several treatments
- The treatments effectively and efficiently tighten skin and reduce a range of aging signs, such as wrinkles and pigmentation.
Long-lasting results are achieved in a relatively small number of treatment sessions.
- Treatments are non-invasive, clean and relatively painless.
- There is no unsightly evidence or visible irritation after treatments.
- Treatment plans are not demanding, usually consisting of one short session once a month.
- The typical regimen is an average of 5 treatment sessions, spaced 4 weeks apart
Laser Vascular and Pigmented Lesions Removal
This therapy targets and applies light to the affected areas, which coagulates the blood vessel and breaks the pigmented lesion into tiny particles; these then disappear or rise to the surface of the skin as scabs, which are naturally exfoliated within one to two weeks.
The dual VP heandpiece emits 2 ranges of wavelengths: 535-680 nm and 860-1200nm
- Skin type 1-5
- Rosacea and couperouse
- Broken capillaries
- Spider veins
- Results are achieved efficiently in 3-6 treatment sessions
- There is no down time
- Treatments are non-invasive, safe and relatively painless options.
- Treatments are highly effective, completely eliminating the lesions and restoring a fresher, clearer skin texture.
- The pulsed light technology is an effective and safe alternative to other treatments that often come with adverse side effects.
Chemical peels are a technique used to improve the appearance of the skin. It is the process of causingcontrolled chemical injury to the skin ( partial or complete epidermis and may also involve dermis). Achemical solution is applied to the skin that causes exfoliation of top layers leading to removal ofsuperficial lesions followed by regeneration of new epidermal and dermal tissue.
During the procedure, most patients experience a warm to hot sensation that may last about 5 to 15minutes, followed by a stinging sensation. A deeper peel may be more painful and require medicationduring or after the procedure.
- Helps prevent sun spots
- Lighten the appearance of hyper-pigmentation
- Treats and prevents all forms of comedogenic pore obstruction that causes acne and blackheads
- Fades both shallow and deep scars, stretchmarks
- Reverses signs of aging and sun damage such as wrinkles
- Clarifies the pores
- Make pores smaller
- Improves skin tone
- Enhances collagen formation
- Illuminates the complexion
- Greatly improve skin texture by increasing epidermal turn over time
- Gives a younger, fresher, hydrated look
Light chemical peel or Superficial (fruit or salicylic acid base) is a good for mild skin issues such as
- Mild wrinkles and lines
- Light hyperpigmentation
- Minor acne scarring
- Minor skin tone and texture issues
- Dull skin
Treatment recommended once per month.
After treatment you may experience minor redness and irritation.
No downtime after treatment.
Medium peels ( glycolic acid base) for deeper exfoliation. It is good for such skin issue as
- Acne scars
- Noticeable skin damage
- Uneven skin tone
- Dry or damaged skin texture
Treatment recommended once a month or 4 – 6 per month.
The more invasive the peel, the longer it will take to heal in full. Healing can take anywhere from a couple of days to a few weeks.
Some swelling, redness, and irritation will likely occur. Blisters and crusting are also common after the
Laser Hair Removal with Sharp Light DPC
Laser hair removal is a medical procedure that uses a concentrated beam of light (laser) to remove unwanted hair.
Dynamic Pulse Control (DPC) is powerful light-based technology that effectively targets the hair follicle without harming any other parts of the skin.
The hair reduction is achieved when the energy is transformed to heat in the active growth follicles, coagulating the follicle and limiting re-growth.
- Permanent results are achieved.
- Treatments are non-invasive, reliable and relatively painless
- Tec-cooling / Peltier saphire / Cools -8
- Two weeks following the first treatment you begin to see results and significantly less hair will grow back
- The typical regimen is 6-10 treatment sessions, spaced 4-12 weeks apart.
- The treatment leaves you with zero downtime so you can get them done between your errands.